Freshwaters aims at fostering the active participation of youths in community service and national economic growth and stiring up their passions towards making positive impacts in their society.
To participate, write an Essay/Poem on the Topic:
LIVING TO IMPACT (Mitigating Poverty in the Society)
RULES OF ENGAGEMENT
• Essay/Poem must be the original work of entrants. Plagiarised entries will be immediately disqualified.
• Only young people between the age range 12-25 years old can participate, participants outside this range will be disqualified.
• Entry must strictly address the topic and sub-topic given.
• Each entrants must submit only one essay.
• Entry should not be more than 500 words.
• Academic qualification is not a requirement.
• All entries must be received on or before Oct 31st.
• Entry must be submitted on Freshwaters Facebook page (in the comment section of this post) and also on freshwaters’ gmail: email@example.com using the following format:
- Write up (essay/poem).
- Full name
- Date of submission
Note: Strict adherence to the aforementioned rules gives you an edge over others.
Author of the esssay/poem with the highest number of likes on our facebook page and with the best quality (as determined by the set panel of judges) wins
• Quality of essay will be determined by the originality of content, grammatical composition, adherence/relevance of content with the chosen topic.
Invite people to like your essay post on the page
Prices will be awarded in Ekiti state, so proximity to the state should be considered before participating.
• The winner goes away with a sum of N10,000
• Winner is appointed one year Freshwaters’ ambassador
• Free Book (Love Flames)
•The first 3 winners will have their write ups published on Freshwaters online platforms.
Winner will be announced on Nov 15th, 2019