I woke up this morning to recieve a very shocking news, a neighbour had just died. He still left home this morning to purchase some building materials for his house only to come back home and slumped dead. He was not sick neither was he hospitalized. He was probably in his 60’s, but still very agile and lively. Who could have thought that his life would end on a Good Friday morning like this.
Ruminating on this, I reasoned out these 7 principles of life.
1. Be grateful, even if you have not gotten what you want. So many people are praying and struggling to have what you have so that they can satisfactorily rest on their death bed.
2. Live every day of your life, don’t just survive. Enjoy it, don’t just endure it. Embrace it, don’t just manage. Remember You don’t have forever to live on mother earth.
3. Say the truth at all time. Truth will cost you something but dishonesty will cost you everything.
4. Show love and add value to people around, that is the only legacy that can outlive you. If you think Loving people is expensive and exhausting why don’t you try hating. Sometimes just a smile would do.
5. Give as much as you can to the needy, remember you won’t take a dime beyond this world. And your live is a gift from God and what you do with it is your gift to God.
6. Build solid relationships, this, and not money, is the most fruitful ground for investment.This people will not forget you when you leave
7. Love God, remember you owe Him for the gift of life he gave you.